License of use
The Project files provided by GARESO are intended solely for educational use.
- Permission is granted to you, and only you, to temporarily download and store one copy of the materials provided for non-commercial, viewing-only and personal use.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GARESO at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Failure to comply with these terms and unauthorized use of the files may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offense.
This is not a transfer of title, and under this license you are strictly prohibited from:
- Publishing, modifying, distributing, or otherwise reproducing copies of the material provided to you.
- Using the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Passing the work off as your own.
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary materials.
- Transferring the materials to another person, including uploading the materials to any website or on any other servers.
Intellectual property and copyright
The Project Files provided to you contain intellectual property and copyrighted material that is the property of GARESO and its collaborators, and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties, please contact me at: email@example.com